Friday, September 24, 2010

Favorite shows tee hee :3(Free Topic)

            My favorite show is whatever I like, I vary on what I love and hate but I usually get so glued into one show that I will watch till the end even if it doesn’t seem to interesting to me personally. But I guess my favorite show would be School Rumble a anime I watched which is a romantic comedy. Suggesting to myself my favorite type is romantic comedy for one thing I love funny things but also I love to watch people fall in love for some reason.

            Another Show I like is a show called Ben 10: Alien Force… yes I know it’s a cartoon but I love cartoons ever since I first watched it, I grew up on cartoons and cartoons are what gives me my dreams and imagine how it would be like a little to be in their shoe. But they don’t just do that they also give me the ideas that make me who I am so if they take out cartoons I would be a walking sack of meat sent from whatever sent me to bore people to death or just be gloomy at most

            Last but not least, I love reality shows too. My favorite I think would be Zach And Cody suite life on seas or something close to that title, and just to rephrase that; Who wouldn’t love 2 dirty blonde kids wreaking havoc on a cruise ship while having things that can’t be possible like surviving huge falls, dead queen ghost taking over bodies, and monkeys that just get the best out of people. Though the funny doesn’t end there as it keeps going with the materials they’ve got I’m just laughing my butt off and if possible I would make them do their show forever not letting any of the cast members or actor grow old.

            Oh and if your reading this leave a comment on my blog to let me know what type of shows you guys like especially you Mr. Sutherland (A.k.a. Freddie). But seriously what shows do you like it would be interesting to know that. 

3 comments:

  1. I like Supernatural, this creepy but awesome show about demon hunting brothers... And I like Criminal Minds, which is a cop show, kind of... And, of course, Looney Toons. I love Looney Toons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i responded to this
    http://colinf95.blogspot.com/2010/10/favorite-shows-response-to-elton.html

    ReplyDelete