Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Romance the Continues of Continueing

            This Quote on Susan blog was a little… something I would strong disagree about but it can be true on some parts.

            Ok, ok. Some people don't have good relationship. Want to know why? Because they're too young and they haven't lived long enough. Anyways, not ever relationship is going to work out. A lot of times a person has to date a lot of people before they find "They One." Teenagers- including myself- are not mature enough to "fall in love". Think of it this way- if you aren't ready to buy a house or have a kid or hold down a really important job, then you aren't ready to have a serious relationship, which is what "falling in love" is all about.

            I can’t deny that this is part of what love is, but in the long run love is undefined oh how it happens. Love is random so I must correct you Susan as love has many ways of happening and your just giving a simple 1 way version of it. And as you know there is an infinite possibility of how love happens. But in no way am I also saying that you’re wrong as it is true that this is a way of how love is in some people opinion. Though why would you not believe in love too Susan, well true love, even though I’m not very sure myself if it even exist. But if you think about it true love can be a possibility and a “fake idea” at the same time as true love is an idea that comes from our imagination. So I really do hope you reconsider you solution to as why people only reason to a bad relationship. There are also tons of dependant variables that cause relationship to be hell. For an example, a constant abuse of the female from the men or the female leeching money off of the man for her own purpose. So really I do hope you consider my opinion as it more freely spoken and the basic opinion of most people in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment