Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First quote for the Assignment

            This quote on page 97 and on page 98 for the story “The Dinosaurs”.
            I spent many, many years on those deserted plateaus. I had survived ambushes, epidemics, starvation, frost: but I was alone. To go on staying up there forever was impossible for me. I started the journey down.
            The world has changed: I couldn’t recognize the mountains anymore, or the rivers, or the trees. The first time I glimpsed some living beings, I hid: it was a flock of the New Ones, small specimens, but strong.

            What this shows was how Qfwfq was a strong survivor. As he survived many dangers in the plateaus such as ambushes, epidemics, starvation, and frost. But what had made him a strong survivor was also his brain as he knew to hide from the new ones as they were small and strong. Even though he was strong, he was in need of a community as he felt alone. Knowing this he came down from the plateaus to find company and comfort to fill this feeling as he didn’t want to die alone emphasizing “… but I was alone.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment