Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Second quote for the assignment

            This quote from page 102 for the story “The Dinosaur”

            “I’d like to see him in battle, with that little lizard mouth of his…” Zahn went on contemptuously, goading me
            I went over to him, abruptly, nose to nose. “You can see me right now, if you don’t run away.”

            This quote showed how Qfwfq is prideful of his own race even though he may seem to dislike his own race. I think secretly he cares about them but he just misunderstood them as to why they died. The reason why was when Zahn said “…little lizard mouth of his…” which was a racist comment towards dinosaur even though Zahn didn’t know he really was. As you can see when Qfwfq responded back and was willing to fight back when he could have easily turned it down. Or my hypothesis can be wrong and that he actually fought for himself then he would just be a self prideful dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment