Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh shiznle

The oh **** moments in life:
Life has many moments, like this one time I had experienced. Luke said he had a new girl friend. I told him that was awesome and that I also have a new girl friend. And then he said it was awesome. I said that we should show off a little and he said yah alright, we both called our girl friends. And when mine picked up I ask if she wanted me to meet me at the place I was at right now, the mall, she said sure and then hung up… I wonder why. And then Luke said that he can’t today and that she was busy so I said it doesn’t matter so I’ll show mines off first and then him later. We waited for a few minutes and then Luke said he needed to go to the bathroom and I said alright and he went. But then I saw my girl friend Natalie coming down the escalator and I waved to her, she smiled and waved back at me and so I waited for her to walk over here and I pulled her chair out and let her sit in it and then I pushed it back in, she then said, what I wanted to meet her for and I said to show you off, she said alright and smiled at me. And Luke came back gawking as I was talking to her, and then he came up jogging. What Luke, I asked, but he was focused on Natalie who was just as surprised and was frozen up. Luke said, What are you doing here Natalie? I thought you said you were busy. Natalie didn’t know what to say so she stayed quiet. I asked, what is this about Luke and how did you know Natalie. He said, she’s my girlfriend. no… she is mine… and then we both looked at her, she was getting up from the chair with her hair down, and said Well I got to be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment