Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Once a great man, always a great man

This man was nearly a mystery, no one really knew as to why he kept doing what he did. He somehow was able to complete his goal as he inspired many people to keep trying if really that was his goal. I’m not sure from other people experience but from mine I found it to be really enjoyable because what I saw in him is that he inspired people in knowledge or idea because he seemed to always try and learn. He also inspired people to try hard physically though I don’t really think most people did what he said, but he was able to inspire a few individual. I don’t know why life would take such a man since he really didn’t do wrong and wasn’t even that old and didn’t even seem to have any problems in any medical reasons. I also enjoyed helping him at times and I felt guilty at times when I don’t because I know how hard he worked, but myself, as a kid I always wanted to hang out with my friends so I tried to avoid helping him because my friends often left me behind. But because of this I wanted to lessen the burden that was placed upon him. What really was weird to me was that he drove 2 hours for us so just so he could help teach even though the gas price was now 5 dollars a gallon and that of a teacher’s salary is small, I think such teachers are rare now these days, teachers that only want to teach for them to be hard to find, is kind of ironic but you can find them at ASTI. I hate how we always took advantage of this great man as he bought most of the gears for us to play with but I guess it was just because we always thought he would be around us. As this is a vignette I wrote for this man but I don’t know if it’d be great or not but I hope I got what message out for this man. Daniel Sousa, you will be missed dearly by the students of ASTI though if you somehow read this I hope you liked it and to know you won’t be forgotten and will live on in the memories of many, I also think I might make this day… March 25th, the memorial day of the proud man named Daniel Sousa.

No comments:

Post a Comment