Friday, December 10, 2010

Response post to Mr. Sutherland :3

                This is a response post to Mr. Sutherlands Blog, I’m mostly doing this because I’m curious as to if anyone has ever did so but anyways, this is about the Bacha Bazi.
It turns out that his pattern of child molesting goes much deeper.

Wikileaks, in a recent document-dump, has stirred up evidence that as part of the war effort in Afghanistan, almost two billion US tax dollars have been spent contracting with a private company which, among other scandals, helped throw a party for Afghan police recruits where young boys were pimped out for sex. This is called bacha bazi, and is apparently a widespread practice, although how common it is nobody knows.

                I have to say, some people sure are really big pedophile, they dress up little boys and use them for “rated R” stuff. But I want justice for these boys, and even more so that I’m mad that I can’t really do anything about it for a couple of reasons. Reason the people who say they are going to stop this are actually doing themselves, such as powerful politicians or high ranking officials, or even police forces of Afghanistan. The second reason is that even though if I were to go do something I know I wouldn’t be able to impact much people’s opinion of how wrong this is since that it seems like that they “enjoy the rated R” stuff with the boys. Reason three is that if I were to try and stop it I would most likely get killed if I get close enough. Reason four is that it is probably widespread and this tradition has been going on for many years so I would not know where to begin. Reason five is that it isn’t realistic enough to me that I would be able to stop it completely.
                I have a question though, is why they do this, what reason would they want little boys instead. With all the power I think they have, they could probably go for women instead of little boys dressed up in girls’ clothes. And the cruelty of how they take advantage of little boy seems to be a bit too cruel too; they take advantage of families which cannot support themselves.
                But my final question for this is… WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THEM. I seriously wonder why would they even need little children for their “entertainment”

No comments:

Post a Comment