Friday, December 3, 2010

Response post to Rokhsor Blog

                This is a quote from Rokhsor blog, it is about trusting issues in my opinion but also forgiving issues too.
Should you forgive those who have made mistakes? It is a good question because it makes you think about what your friends and family have done to you in the past and you think about whether you have forgiven them or not. I personally do not like the idea of forgiving people because once someone messes up, they will do it again and again so to forgive them would be like stabbing your own body twice in the back. I hate how people say those who do not forgive are cold hearted because we are not. It is called being wise.
My version of a famous quote goes like this, "You lie to me once, shame on you. You lie to me twice, shame on me." 

                In this, I strongly disagree, not everyone will repeat a mistake twice. But you probably just met people in your life that does it again. But you can’t go on thinking everyone will because I think everyone deserves a chance, a risk, something to put faith into, because if we never do then for an example would be if you were a boss, and you don’t trust anyone, or will you forgive them, then your company will most likely be torn down. Because not everyone will get it on the first try and sometimes they don’t think it will hurt the person they love. But then again this might only work on special occasions such as cheating, now that I guess is something you cannot forgive. Though I see how you feel, it hurts.
                But in all truths ends I think your right that “SOME” people will betray your trust again and lie to you. But if you want them to get close to you have to let them be able to learn from their mistakes and help create a better relationship between the two of you. Concluding this final statement I have, is that life… is a trial and error process, you have to let relationships run into obstacles so you guys can learn and find ways to overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment