Friday, December 17, 2010

Response post to Shiyun Yang

This is a response post to Shiyun Yang Blog Post.  I have a question about the future, a argument with her idealism, and a agreement between her statement.
What does future mean? What is the future that awaits us all? I have been thinking about my future recently and thought that there is no answer to what that will await me. There is no way I would know what my future will be like, for I have to decide that myself. For every decision that I make in life, there will be a result to things. No one can really change what they have done or go back to the past and start over again. We will also have to look at the road ahead and make better decisions.
            What does the future hold for us… isn’t the future basically every millennium, century, year, months, day, hours, minutes, seconds, or anything that has a mental form of time moving… or is it something more such as the events that happen. What is the future really, how does time work with what’s happening and create whatever future we have, would life still go on if time stopped. But your idealism of that of the future seems to be a bit wrong on some parts, such as when you quoted “… there is no answer to what that will await me.” Here you sometimes do have the answer to your future, as sometimes can be really obvious or could also be continuum of happening enabling you to guess that it will happen around a certain time or place. But also I also disagree on the point that we choose our future… as I speak we are going by what society has given us and were just following a road towards the same ending, there isn’t really ever a chance for us to choose our own path as long as there are right and wrong as that will keep us from being fully free minded. Another thing is that I agree with you when you quoted “For every decision that I make in life, there will be a result to things.” There is always some sort of result to everything as it can be the lowest as a thank you from helping someone out or to the highest of results such as discovering a new intelligent life form.

No comments:

Post a Comment