Friday, November 5, 2010

The Beginning... Chapter 1

The first chapter of my story is about a boy who is of 17 of age named Notle, he is supposedly a orphaned at a young age but was extremely intelligent and physical, so he took care of himself as he refused to go to a Foster Home or be adopted again. So now he is living in a apartment and there isn’t much to it but in this chapter He is going to be kidnapped and we have no reason why yet on the day of the supposed apocalypse.
It was December 21, 2012. The time of the “supposed” apocalypse, it was still really early in the morning, maybe like 1 or 2 am. I stood up all night long just waiting… to see if it was real…true about what they said. Feeling uneasy I turned on the news if they would announce if it would happen. But nada… nothing… there was not even one hint of the apocalypse. The news people were having a debate as if the apocalypse was real or not. Myself… I was both… so I just sighed and turned off the TV. I was getting sleepy anyways… so I just turned and walks towards the bed in order to sleep… acting like the walking dead as I headed towards my bed I slumped and groaned a bit from the exhaustion of deprived sleep.
            I yawned as I crawled under the bed sheet, turned over and quickly closed my eyes and was just about to hit the hay till something covered my mouth… I struggled kicking and punching trying to get whoever was holding me down… I was then restricted by my arms and legs… there were more people… I tried to scream but from whatever they had to cover my mouth was making me pass out so I slowly stop struggling… but before my last glance upon the people… they were wearing some kind of black hoodie which concealed their face. They said something in my language, but I could not understand those words.
“Were going to bring you somewhere safe… just be quiet” he said.
Confused… I wanted to respond but all I can do was mutter out “why” and then everything blurred and then went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment